Fast. Accurate. Quantitative.
- Scintillation Crystal and Silicon Photomultiplier
- Delivered right to the patient
- Machine learning meets precision medicine
Sometimes a simple idea is the best idea
The Lara® System
- Patient Safety/Quality in Nuclear Medicine Injections
- Immunotherapy assessment*
- Palpable tumor assessment*
- Parkinson’s Disease evaluation*
- Rheumatoid Arthritis quantification*
*These applications have not been cleared or approved by the FDA and are limited by United States law to Investigational Use.
The first commercial application for the Lara® System: Patient Safety
An extravasation, also known as infiltration, is the misadministration of an injection intended for a patient’s vein. Lara provides quality control and quality assurance for nuclear medicine injections. So, patients know when they have been exposed to unintentional radiation and physicians know when images are compromised.
- Published infiltration rate: 15.2%
- Infiltrations reduce diagnostic sensitivity
*Company estimates based on 20,000+ monitored injections